Bodyshop Solutions has launched the innovative XPac riveting tool, which works in conjunction with just a standard cordless drill and enables up to 8 tonnes of riveting power. This is a superb new product from Wielander & Schill, which provides a very “cost effective” riveting solution for self-piercing rivets, flow form rivets and full punch rivets.
Benefits of the XPac Riveting System:
- Mounted Quickly and Easily onto a Cordless Drill - which acts as the actuator
- Powerful with up to 8 tonnes of Riveting Pressure
- Covers self-piercing rivets, flow form rivets and full punch rivets
- Excellent Low-Cost Introduction to Riveting
- Provides Extra Riveting Capacity at a Low Price – rather than purchasing an additional XPress 800 riveter
- Provides Back Up Cover - during periods of servicing/repair of your XPress 800 riveter.
Video - Please see the video link regarding the fast assembly of the XPac: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwDbAxEj1WM&t=16s
Please Note: A Cordless Drill is required with a specification of a minimum torque of 12.5Nm and a speed of 1250 – 1500 rpm (Drill not supplied with the XPac)
Mark Swaby, Chairman of Bodyshop Solutions, commented: “Once again Wielander + Schill, in Germany, have produced an incredibly innovative product, the XPac - which in conjunction with just a standard cordless drill, produces up to 8 tonnes of riveting pressure, for riveting self-piercing rivets, flow form rivets and full punch rivets. They are already the market leaders with the XPress 800 modular riveting system, and the launch of the lower cost XPac now provides customers with an ideal entry level riveter, or an additional riveter to give them extra capacity if they already own an XPress 800”.
For more information on the XPac please contact David or Mark on 01327 300700 (Option 3) or see our website: www.bodyshopsolutionsltd.com