Get 10% off
your first order
By signing up you agree to recieve email marketing
The IRT Rail System 4-10 PcAuto, is equipped with 1 powerful 6kW cassette, and 4-20 PcAuto is equipped with 2 powerful 6kW cassettes. They both have the same advanced control technology, such as continuous temperature measurement, laser circle and digital distance sensor – which gives you complete control over the short-wave infrared curing process and ensures excellent results each time.
The 4-10 PcAuto and 4-20 PcAuto Rail Systems are both robust and durable equipment, with lamp bulb life up to 20,000 hours!
These Rail Systems are used extensively by major vehicle manufacturing plants in the UK for their fast high quality refinishing.
IRT 4-10 PCAUTO (1 X 6kW Cassette) AND THE 4-20 PCAUTO (2 x 6kW Cassette) Rail Systems
These Rail Systems are a bespke system, made to measure, equipped with advanced technology, such as continuous temperature measurement, laser circle and digital distance sensor, to give you complete control over the short-wave infrared curing process and ensures excellent fast results each time.
• Unique possibilities to position the casette • Can cure all paint materials • Short curing times
• Easy to use, including pre-set programmes, automatic distance sensor & pyrometer for exact temperature control • Computerised monitoring of curing enables automatic control of the process • 12 pre-set and 3 custom programmes
• Increased efficiency, using gold-coated FreeForm reflectors for optimal heat distribution
• Highest quality curing results
• Reduced energy consumption
• Robust and durable equipment, with lamp bulb life up to 20,000 hours! • Can polish as soon as it has cooled down
• These dryers are suspended in permanently installed rails and are easy gliding and self-balancing, both laterally and vertically in all directions. • As the electric power supply is integrated in the rails, there are no loose cables dragging along the floor disrupting work and raking up dust. • Used extensively by major vehicle manufacturing plants in the UK for their fast high quality refinishing
Output power 6kW
Voltage 400V 3Ph/PE
Frequency 50-60 Hz
Output power 12kW
Voltage 400V 3Ph/PE