(SPOA40M-5-EH2) This superb Rotary 4.5 tonne 2 Post Asymmetric Lift – is an electro-hydraulic, manual operation lift, with mechanical safety latches on both sides with automatic actuation and a hydraulic system secured by a non-return valve. The control system is also available as an electric version and also different column heights. Overall Lift Height 4170 mm
(SPOA40M-5-EH2) This superb Rotary 4.5 tonne 2 Post Asymmetric Lift - is a fast, electro-hydraulic, manual operation lift, with mechanical safety latches on both sides with automatic actuation and a hydraulic system secured by a non-return valve. The control system is also available as an electric version and also different column heights. Overall Lift Height 4170mm.
Features and Benefits:
• SPOA40M-5-EH2 offers a flexible pick-up range from SMART to Transporter due to its asymmetric design
• Mechanical safety latches are integrated on both sides with automatic actuation
• Load-free synchronization pulleys secure the load during the lifting and lowering process
• Hydraulic system secured by non-return valve including maintenance-free high-pressure cylinder in both posts
• The asymmetric posts and support arm design allows for optimum door clearance.
• The maximum drive-through width with minimum external dimensions and the construction without a base frame ensure problem-free access to the lifting platform.
• The rotary plates are pluggable and can be extended or replaced reliably and cost-effectively with attachments.
• The support arms are automatically locked when lifting. Once the platform is completely lowered, this locking device is released automatically.
• The double S-profile of the lifting posts enables maximum stability with minimum space requirement. The contact area of the lifting carriages guided in the lifting posts is significantly increased too.
• The upper safety switch-off effectively protects vehicles with a higher overall height from damage during lifting.
• The electro-hydraulic design with only one unit ensures energy-saving operation with fast lifting and lowering times.
• Flanged to the upper part of the lifting column, the unit is protected from external influences and allows more freedom of movement.
• For a plus in ergonomics and economy, the 2nd control panel is standard on the SPOA40E. One control unit is equipped with a 220 V connection (fused with 16 ampere for electric hand tools) and the second with compressed air preparation.
• The control system is available in a manual and an electric version, as well as different column heights.
Electro-Hydraulic, Asymmetric Required ceiling height - 4230 mm
Overall Height - 4170mm
Rotary plate height - max. 155 mm
Rotary plate height - min. 95 mm
Overall Width - 3440 mm
Support bracket length on the front - max.1106 mm Support bracket length on the front - min. 550mm
Lifting height - max. 1957 mm
Lifting time - 30 s
Support bracket length on the rear - min. 876 mm
Support bracket length on the rear - max.1472mm
Drive-through width - 2546 mm
Switch off level - 4065 mm
Motor performance - 4 kW
Capacity - 4500 kg
Clear span between posts - 2825 mm
Power supply - 400 V | 50 Hz
Packing unit: 1 pc